We’d like to invite you to submit a guest post for our blog. Please abide by these blog guidelines. You can write a personal story of your choosing connected to expanded learning time, or answer one of these questions:
- Why should schools expand learning time?
- How has ELT transformed your life or your community, as a parent, student, teacher, advocate, community member?
- Share with us a positive motivational story that highlights an ELT School, teacher, class, etc. that has made a difference for a student
- Share stories how more and better learning time has been implemented well
- Share your personal positive reflections on current events in the nonprofit/education sector and surrounding public policy and advocacy related to ELT.
In addition to your submission, please be sure to include the following information:
- First & Last name
- Digital Photo or Headshot
- 1-2 sentence biography
Please submit blog posts to Chelsea Murphy at cmurphy (at) time to succeed (dot) com.